Smile for a Lifetime Foundation was established in 2008 and is a national non-profit, charitable organization committed to providing healthy, beautiful, straight smiles to people who do not have the opportunity to obtain orthodontic treatment. The organization’s mission is to create self-confidence, inspire hope and change the lives of the children they treat. Each year, this organization provides free orthodontic treatment to hundreds of Americans across the nation.
Dr. Booth is the founder of the Smiles for a Lifetime of Southwest Chicagoland. Locally, we have a Board of Directors that reviews applications bi-annually and selects scholarship recipients to receive orthodontic care. You can determine if you or someone you love meet the requirements for the program or make a donation to the foundation.
Smile for a Lifetime of Southwest Chicagoland Board of Directors
Our Board Members are a diverse group of community leaders who share a passion for charitable service to citizens and community improvements.
- Pastor Don Borling, All Saints Lutheran Church
- Dr. Jeffrey Cantor, Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Sandy Doebert, Director of Alt. Funding at Lemont HS District 210
- Dr. Loren Feldner, General Dentist
- Dr. Patricia Gannon, Pediatric Dentist
- Kathy Robinson, Assistant Superintendent for Instruction, Homer CCSD #33C
- Tim O'Keefe, Certified Public Accountant
- Lori Orban, Board Member, Lockport Township HS Foundation, President, District 92 Foundation for Educational Excellence
- Dr. Carlo Pagni, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Melissa Geibel, Hadley Middle School Nurse
To learn more, please see this brochure and visit the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation website.