Smile for a Lifetime Foundation was established in 2008, and is a national non-profit, charitable organization committed to providing healthy, beautiful, straight smiles to people who do not have the opportunity to obtain orthodontic treatment. The organization’s mission is to create self-confidence, inspire hope and change the lives of the children they treat. Each year, this organization provides free orthodontic treatment to hundreds of Americans across the nation.
Dr. Booth is the founder of the Smiles for a Lifetime of Southwest Chicagoland. Locally, we have a Board of Directors that reviews applications bi-annually and selects scholarship recipients to receive orthodontic care. You can determine if you or someone you love meet the requirements for the program or make a donation to the foundation.
Donations to Smile for a Lifetime
For further information or to make a donation to the foundation contact Linda Lundquist, executive director at Booth Orthodontics at 708-301-0005 or email email@example.com.
These forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, click the Adobe logo above to download.
Smile for a Lifetime of Southwest Chicagoland Board of Directors
Our Board Members are a diverse group of community leaders who share a passion for charitable service to citizens and community improvements.
- Pastor Don Borling, All Saints Lutheran Church
- Dr.Jeffrey Cantor, Pediatric Dentist
- Dr.Sandy Doebert, Superintendent at Lemont HS District 210
- Dr.Loren Feldener, General Dentist
- Dr.Patricia Gannon, Pediatric Dentist
- TimO'Keefe, Certified Public Accountant
- Lori Orban, Board Member, Lockport Township HS Foundation, President, District 92 Foundation for Educational Excellence
- Dr.Carlo Pagni, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Dr.Dana Rzepka, Assistant Superintendent for insruction, Homer CCSD #33C
- Rob Siegel, Suburban Bank and Trust
To learn more, please visit the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation website.